This party ready nail polish is bursting with tiny specks of red, green & gold glitters.
This nail polish is water based & peelable. No toxic chemicals. Only water evaporates into the air when applied, no chemical fumes. Virtually odorless. Dries fast & durable. Can last for days on finger nails, weeks on toenails. Easy to remove, no nail polish remover is needed. Non flammable, safe to travel with.
For children 3 years and older. Use under adult's supervision.
Made at the brand's facility in Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Size: 9ml / 0.3oz /ea.